Our eyes are one of the most important organs that connect us to life. For this reason, regular eye examination is one of the most important steps for a healthy life. Anyone who uses or does not use glasses should have an ophthalmologic examination once a year. In children, this time may be 6 months or more in some special cases depending on the doctor's recommendation.
Some eye diseases can be detected without a complaint. Early diagnosis can be prevented without impairing visual acuity. For example; Some diseases such as eye pressure, diabetes do not cause any discomfort in the early period but it can be detected during a detailed ophthalmologic examination and can be controlled without affecting the visual acuity.
- General eye examination
- Child Eye Health
- Intraocular and infectious diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataract
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma
- Refraction defects, diagnosis and treatment
- Visual field
- Color blindness
- Macular Degeneration (Yellow spot)
- Diabetic Retinopathy