In parallel with the scientific and technological development of modern medicine, the Department of Internal Medicine has been divided into many side branches. Nevertheless, the direct solution center for all non-surgical complaints of all adult patients over 14 years of age is still Internal Diseases, but also constitutes the basis for all other clinical branches. The health problems of the majority of patients who apply to health institutions are included in the field of Internal Diseases.
- Upper and lower respiratory tract diseases,
- Diseases of the stomach and intestine,
- Kidney diseases,
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system,
- Diabetes and Thyroid diseases, especially all endocrine system diseases,
- Rheumatic diseases
- And many system diseases such as blood diseases are included in this large scale.
- In summary; The first application center and the solution area for all health problems of adults is the Department of Internal Medicine.
Special Cihan Hospital Internal Diseases Department, in close cooperation with all branches, produces solutions with the right approach to the health problems of patients within the framework of multidisciplinary understanding. Checkup; health scans carried out at specific intervals without any problem. With this screening, early diagnosis and treatment of many serious diseases can be made. In addition to this, special precautions are taken for the future diseases. In addition, endoscopic procedures are performed in the branch of Internal Diseases (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy).